Everything tastes better when it is in a cute bite size muffin shape, am I right? Muffin-tins are magical. They make dinner fun and help mix up the normal meal routine. So after scouring Pinterest, I put together this list of 10 Insanely Tasty Muffin-Tin Dinners.
Ring the dinner bell! Time to check out these cute and tasty dinners!
1. I love a good cheeseburger, but stick it in a muffin-tin and I am sold! These Muffin-Tin Cheeseburgers from Betty Crocker are a fun spin on the tasty classic.
2. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies from The Food Charlatan are a perfectly easy dish to make for the kiddos and the adults. A tasty inside and flakey crust…yum.
3. These Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs are a great go to for picky eaters. This tasty lunch or dinner is from Spend with Pennies.
4. These Lasagna Cups from Lauren’s Latest will make your friends think you have gone gourmet!
5. I love these little Meatloaf Cupcakes from Cincy Shopper. Super easy to make too!
6. I love wonton wrappers. They make things so much better. Be sure to try these Buffalo Chicken Cups from Home Made Interest.
7. Tacos anyone? Try out these Crunchy Taco Cups from Kevin and Amanda.
8. Looking for a healthy dinner option? Be sure to try out these Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Enchilada Meatloaf Muffins from Ambitious Kitchen.
9. I am a huge fan of anything Alfredo. Seriously. I won’t say no to anything with Alfredo! I can’t wait to try these Pillsbury Chicken Bacon Alfredo Biscuit Cups.
10. These Easy Stuffed Peppers from The Typical Mom are a unique dinner or lunch you can make with muffin-tins! Mhmm!